Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bye Bye Summer

I have dropped the ball big time on blogging this summer because I was simply enjoying life too much! Now the summer has come to an end and I am back in the saddle! I have posted below a few snapshots of our little beach house where I happily reside in July and August. It is my happy place. =)  

I hope you all had a wonderful summer too.. please share!

Our summer abode

Girls bunks (the rug has to go!)

Sunroom opens to deck

Guest bedroom

Swim lessons with the lifeguards every morning
Our family pledge

Where all the fun happens!

I heart mermaids!

Me with my little ones

Daily cocktails are a must!  =)


4 comments:

  1. It sure does look like a happy place! I can see why you enjoy relaxing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed living a pretty good life there! :) To spend the summer in a beach house? That is SO my dream! And you and your daughters looked beautiful!

    Thanks for linking up at Thoughtful Thursday. I hope you'll stop by my blog and like it enough to follow back: http://dosweatthesmallstuffblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I'm a new GFC follower from the Thoughtful Thursday blog hop. I love the picture of the swim lessons. So cute. Look forward to reading more.

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic summer with some wonderful memories. I am a new follower form the Wild Wednesday Blog Hop. Would love a follow back at http://messforless.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete