Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's a Wrap!

I am crazy about the chunky, wrap and stackable bracelets in style right now! Finally, feminine jewelry is back in full fashion! This also makes summer shopping a breeze, I'll just pick up a few simple sundresses and maxi dresses, as well as some great-fitting shorts and t-shirts (loving the black, dressy short shorts I purchased from JCrew, they are super sexy paired with heels! Ok, I am getting off track, but here is the link if you want to pick up a pair: cute shorts).
Anyway... paired up with a tan and some great bracelets it will be a no-brainer to get ready this summer! 

Here are a few bracelets that I like...

The bracelet seen above is my FAVE!! I have one very similar that was purchased at Anthropologie, and it goes with everything. I get complimented on it all the time and it is absolutely my go-to accessory.


Monogram (Max & Chloe)
Feminine
Nautical

Don't you just love Gold!


Beachy

Designer (Hermes)

No comments:

Post a Comment