Friday, July 1, 2011

It's a long weekend.. YAY!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!  I am going out of town with my girlfriends for some much needed R&R.. ahhhhh! (Thank you to my hubby for taking the little ones for the entire weekend!). The gals and I are heading to the Berkshires out in Western Mass. to see James Taylor in concert. He is playing at Tanglewood, a beautiful outdoor venue. I will Blog about my weekend when I return because I am not bringing along my computer!  But will of course bring along my camera. Below is a taste of what my weekend will entail... yippie!

3 comments:

  1. Now following your terrific blog. Very interesting!! chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com Please follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAMES TAYLOR IS GREAT! HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!
    I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
    Nice to meet you!
    Hope you will hop by and visit my blog too!
    Have a great 4th!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. I'm jealous. I am a new follower from the weekend blog hop. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com)where we talk about anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete