Monday, September 5, 2011

Maxi Skirt Shopping

Don't you just love when you are shopping for something specific and Wa-La! you come across exactly what you had in mind... Well, that just happened to me! I'm in love with this mesh and chiffon Maxi skirt from ASOS, and I had to purchase it in pink/nude for an upcoming wedding. I will pair it with a fitted white shirt and gold accessories, so fun and flirty! Now, off to find some nude stilettos, as I am not naturally tall enough to pull it off without the help of some fab high shoes. 
Sometimes I just love being a girl.  =)



4 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous and I love the colour. It is also something I could wear very soon since Spring has finally arrived here in Australia!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I enjoyed your posts so much I decided to follow! Happy Tuesday!! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    http://heavenlysavings.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - this skirt is just lovelovelovely. This blog is full of too many great things. gonna enjoying visiting many times.
    found u thru vboks WW and hoping you'll check us out too at http://twinswithtots.blogspot.com/
    Be well (and pretty LOL)
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this and Very good looking blog.
    It is Very nice info.............
    The Cobbleroad

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...