Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pink Pinning


google


I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Today my theme is PINK
I adore the pastel colors in this kitchen and I must have this refrigerator...
however, I'm not sure if my hubby would agree.


It's all about the hat!

Loft Envy!


Polka dot shakes
Stick marshmallow halves to the inside of your glass before filling with your favorite frothy drink



Simply pretty

I just may start drinking soda!

Wishing this was my bedroom window.

Love this dress!

All of these photos are located on my Pinterest page. 
For sources, visit me @:
http://pinterest.com/aprettygoodlife
Happy Pinning!

6 comments:

  1. I love the home pink accents! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pins! you should check out my Bobbie Brown make up compact I'm giving away on my blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your pink finds on pinterest! I'll be sure to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shades of Pinks, and yes, the dress!

    Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to add your blog at Momma's Lounge (http://olahmomma.com/momlounge) where you can shout away, add your business/giveaways, and meet more mom bloggers from allover the world.

    Thanks and have a great day!
    http://olahmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty pink pins! I also love your beautiful blog. There is so much to see here-very inspiring!

    If you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by and visit my blog. I'd love it if you could link up to my Pinning & Singing on the Weekend Linky Party. This pink post would be so perfect!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that pink is simply divine! I can't get over those Karl Lagerfeld sodas!

    Thank you so much for linking up to "A Little Birdie Told Me...." Tuesday at Rook No. 17!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...