Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Magazine Junkie


I am such a magazine junkie, so it's been a little bit of heaven lounging on the beach all week strolling through pages and pages of useful and useless information. There is nothing better than relaxing in a cozy beach chair, with a bottled water in hand and becoming totally immersed in the latest Cosmo.. it is such a guilty pleasure!  

I thought I would share with you a few items that caught my attention during my magazine indulging...


Seriously, why haven't they come out with this ages ago? 
With the summer sun comes damaging sun rays, so it’s more important than ever to protect skin with SPF. This year, instead of slathering on ho hum sun protection, give your skin an instant boost with Hawaiian Tropic® Shimmer Effect Lotion Sunscreen.  
I love me some sparkle!

OMG, I must find one of these in my area! I am a true believer that a good brow shape can transform your look. I recently switched to new waxer-gal who shaped my brows and taught me how to use a brow brush with powder... I cannot believe what a difference it made! Of course, it looks more amazing when a Pro does it so this would be key before a special night out.
Great Idea Benefit!



Loving the high slit on this maxi skirt by Helmut Lang! 
It is so subtly sexy. Pair it with a simple tank or dress it up with 
a flowy top for a more sophisticated look.

Oh yes, this is a must have!
Embrace a little of the jungle this autumn with the brand’s inspiration by Dior’s muse, Mitzah Bricard. Focusing on her love of leopard print, this set features three new products, but just like the rare leopard itself, it’s limited edition and sure to disappear fast!

I am dying to try this!! 
The Brazilian Blowout at the salon is fabulous and leaves you frizz-free, however it is time consuming and pricey! If this product actually works well that will save me time and $$$.


I will leave all the tid-bits of info I learned from Cosmo to myself as it is sooo not family friendly, but so much fun to read! 


5 comments:

  1. HI! I found you on Terri's Little Haven's Alexa Hop.
    Commenting to help you lower your alexa! Please comment back and help me lower mine too!
    I have a TON of giveaways right now in my July Archive on the right sidebar for some really great prizes, and way more coming soon too. If you have any you want to add to my linky, just click the tiger picture on the left sidebar underneath my top 3 popular posts! It will take you to my linky list! If you have a linky compilation feel free to add it.
    Anyway, besides all of that, just please comment back to help me lower mine. I have noticed a lot of people don't comment back, and you know, those ppl shouldnt add their names to alexa hop lists! Thanks!
    Have a great day and just day no to captcha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lounging on the beach reading is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I dream of the beach! I am a new GFC follower from the Thursday Blog Hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about having my brows shaped but have been hesitant because of some of the bad brow shaping jobs I've seen.
    Maybe it's time for me to reconsider and find a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance.Hope you are having a Sweet Weekend.

    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...