Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things... and pancakes too.



Don't you just hate the transition between being on vacation and getting back into the swing of things! It is always such a reality-slap when I come home after being in the vacation state of mind. Ho Hum....

So, I am back online now and browsing around the Blogs, when I came across this recipe for Lemon-Ricotta pancakes from Sarabeth's in NYC. I did a little happy dance because I can still remember raving about how yummy they were when I ate there last year. If you are ever in NYC, Sarabeth's is a must for Brunch and these pancakes are to die for!! 
Here is the recipe if you want to give it a whirl at home~

http://www.sarabeth.com

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely look up Sarabeth's next time we're in NYC! I'm your newest follower, visiting from the "Finding New Friends" Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd follow my blog, Why We Love Green at http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...